• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Begin! Oktoberfest Throwdown III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheebz, your final plate-up looked better than you sold it - I'd eat it. And while it wasn't exactly what you intended, it was a unique and creative approach to something traditional - also good in my book.

Sorry about the car though! :(

Meethinks Sum got this Summed up but me no no... just a hunch.

Wheebz - my heart goes out to you, your store, your car, and your tummy!!!! You, my friend, have had a true Full Moon-kinda day! But I think you rallied very well, and your idea of sauerkraut stuffed dumplings has my wheels turning...something sounds very right about that! I, also, hated to laugh at your bad day, but your writing had me in stitches!!! So, thanks for your tenacity, your humor, and for being such a great sport! You, and your entry, ROCK!!!! Now go have some yogurt for your poor gut...

I don't know what happened with the car I didn't read that far back.

I am so saving that picture. Wheebz I think you should have stuck with the original title which would have made it the best title ever. Very funny. I guess I shoulda warned you about those Scorps. Oh wait, I did. :crazy:

i dont remember that

but this pain will stick with me forever

i just had to eat two of them too didnt I

Peptobysmol you are my only friend right now

Just wait until you are sitting on the bowl in just your undies with the cold sweats, doubled over from cramps at 3am just begging for that evil to come out of your body.

True story.

P.S. you have now totally earned my superhot respect.

Wheebz, my man... it wasn't THAT bad of a day was it? I mean, I use that kind of stuff to my advantage... excuse to DRINK!!!

Anyway, JT jinxed you...

I see another tater-tot fiasco in the works. :lol:

Way to rally dude, good food, good beer, car will get fixed, and that warm fuzzy feeling inside.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back