• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Begin! Duo December Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those Ham steaks? Gimme that bag of chili's.... NOW!

edit: [1/2 hour later] This is BORING! where is everybody?

6 pounds of pork "sirloin". And my 20 pound case of Hatch-Hots that I roasted...after this meal...is down to one 2 pound bag. :(

Looking at this one, and some of the older ones...I think I use more chiles than anyone. Do I get something for that?

Anyway, I'll post up finals tomorrow!

Oh...and it almost looks as if CJ and I had the same idea...we'll have to see.

Oh LB - you use WAY more chiles than I! But I'm learning! haha Just got the burning to stop on my fingers...hate gloves.

So jealous of that 20# case you have ----had!!!! I think I'm becoming a chile hoarder. I get them, then don't want to use them all up! hahaha

Can't wait to see your entry LB! You always deliver the mad crazy goods!

Truth be known...the pics tomorrow...will be taken tomorrow. I couldn't help but dig in. So...leftovers for a TD plating pic. Why the hell not.

NOT!

edit to say it's ok to spoon, or to go back-to-back~~~~

V-ray, that looks absolutely awesome man. I did my undergrad studies in Ithaca, which is an east coast vegetarian stronghold. If you served up stuff that looked (and I'm sure tasted) that good, I'm pretty sure they'd make you the mayor!

You don't have to be a veg-head to like a good falafel... so well played.

Let's see what else is to come.

Well HELLO Boss Man! You sure have been quiet...where you been??? Are you ever going to enter another TD???? Or is that not allowed?

I have to admit, I am more accustomed to 'taste tasting' SuperHots, rather than 'cooking' with them....but I'm learning how to do that now, and
it's really freakin' fun! Life is Good...

had some good falafal at a farmers market this spring. Poor bloke didn't have a clue about how to run a market booth. ( hope he had a good season~)

I am not a vegetarian fan whatsoever, I need meat, and lots of it

but holy hell, thats one mighty falafel, congrats on that one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back