"A Weber like never before."

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I am actually perfectly fine with mine, two cooks on it and zero issues. used two logs for 4 pies and temp was only an issue for a few minutes due to massive winds and cold but dampers fixed that. I'll use the steel lid next time but first make sure my damn wood fits through refuel holes :)

I am looking forward to cooking a steak on it at those temps. 

It works fine. I'm talking about whether it's overpriced for what it is ...

grantmichaels said:

It works fine. I'm talking about whether it's overpriced for what it is ...

Katz's pastrami sandwich: $20
Katz's pastrami sandwich mail ordered: $79
Grant worried about the price of a Kettle Pizza: Priceless

:lol:

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Kettle

I assumed since it is called KettlePizza it is made for the kettle?  :rolleyes:

Yeah...I f'd that one up.  They said it works on WSM, both 18 & 22" when I emailed them.  I have spent more on things that were worse, but I guess I would have a different opinion if I used it as it was intended.

tctenten said:

Yeah...I f'd that one up.  They said it works on WSM, both 18 & 22" when I emailed them.  I have spent more on things that were worse, but I guess I would have a different opinion if I used it as it was intended.

You can get a kettle too, ya know, for very little ...

A one-touch-gold is only $150 delivered from Prime ...

There's probably a silver for less - I assume, anyways ...

Then you can leave it setup too, and not switch it back and forth ...

Might as well see it though, now, because it will make a nice pizza if you see it through ...

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Did you use the steel? Was it noticeable if you did? 

Yes, those pies aren't in my running-thread, because they either a) went in the Last Greatest Pizza thread, or b) I had significant peel issues getting it in and out of the kettlepizza ...

I practically guarantee that I can nail pizzas in the kettlepizza using the SuperPeel ...

grantmichaels said:

Yes, those pies aren't in my running-thread, because they either a) went in the Last Greatest Pizza thread, or b) I had significant peel issues getting it in and out of the kettlepizza ...

I practically guarantee that I can nail pizzas in the kettlepizza using the SuperPeel ...
I used corn meal on mine each time and not a single stuck pie. Guess learning from you bitches paid off! I have the SS one and wood one that comes with it. 

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I used corn meal on mine each time and not a single stuck pie. Guess learning from you bitches paid off! I have the SS one and wood one that comes with it. 

I had significant peel-issues back when I last used the kettlepizza (over a year ago) ...

I'm more more capable at most everything now, but I still preach the SuperPeel because why worry at all ...

grantmichaels said:

I had significant peel-issues back when I last used the kettlepizza (over a year ago) ...

I'm more more capable at most everything now, but I still preach the SuperPeel because why worry at all ...
Guess I do not know what worry is, mine just slides right off :) 

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Worst videos ever, two are the same and the one cooking does not show it in use bahahahahaha

If you search  THP for it, I've posted better one's in the past ...

That's what you get while I'm working =)
JoynersHotPeppers said:
Worst videos ever, two are the same and the one cooking does not show it in use bahahahahaha

I think you can figure it out, regardless ...

No translational forces ...

Up, and down ...

Back