• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

#FatKidConfessions

Oh I've had many fat kid moments at bakeries. This local place (Russian heritage) make fantastic pastries and donuts. I can easily eat 4-6 donuts from there.

Oh bakeries are the best!  :drooling:

There desserts here are my absolute favorite:

http://www.papahaydn.com/papa-east-desserts/

Every time I'm in that part of town I have to stop and get something because I never know when I will be back.  Hell...I might never get back.

Ice cream shops are the bomb too.  There are tons of shops making small batch ice cream with some incredibly creative flavors.

I made jumbo chocolate chip cookies today

IMG_57681.JPG

Oh gawd.

Here it goes...

My big confession... (On the internet) lol

I have a weekness for, (I can't believe Ima 'bout to admit this)

Kraft Mac and cheese. In the blue box.

Not spirals or thick n creamy.

Original or white cheddar ONLY.

I will eat a box of that shit so fast. Especially with a shovel full of Sicman's Jalapeño Powder.

I only eat it a couple times a year but it is my kryptonite!

~~~YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT~~~

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I had a roommate a while back that ate nothing but easy mac.  Not even the mac n' cheese in the blue box....just easy mac.   :sick:

Scoville DeVille said:
Hey! We have running water, mail and clocks just like everyone else!

But you still have an outhouse?

I remember in HS when I smoked, I had the munchies, one day I filled a bowl with broken up graham crackers, little marshmallows, Kit-Kat pieces, and poured about a half bottle of maple syrup over it. I ate it like cereal.

Yuk!!!

Come on man, you know all about mole and the crackers as part of the thickener. And the marshmallows is like the crema. And mole has chocolate. Hahahahahaha which means that HS dish was your first mole. You've been perfecting it for 50 years.

Back