• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Begin! Duo December Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat isn't required to prepare something good to eat. Come on, SummerBoy..... you know you want to!

I do, but right now it would be a can of clams dumped in a Cup of Noodles... microwaved.

And then a can of clams dumped in Classico tomato & basil sauce heated on the stove and poured over some whole-grain spaghetti noodles.

I don't think I can pull that off in time... nor would it contend with the awesomeness I've seen posted.

I do, but right now it would be a can of clams dumped in a Cup of Noodles... microwaved.

And then a can of clams dumped in Classico tomato & basil sauce heated on the stove and poured over some whole-grain spaghetti noodles.

I don't think I can pull that off in time... nor would it contend with the awesomeness I've seen posted.
I'd eat those. On a night after working and then going to school, then coming home to find nothing else in the house. ;) Better than the apple-and-popcorn I used to eat!

Next time, Summer..... :D

TheFanMan's Naga Tacos and Burger

Ingredients:
500gm Beef mince
taco shells
burger bun
cheese
lettuce
tomato
taco seasoning
taco sauce
naga powder

Method:
1. Formed mince in to patty, sprinkled with naga powder, fried in pan.
2. Crumbled remaining mince, sprinkled with naga powder and taco seasoning, fried in pan.
3. Toasted taco shells and burger bun.
4. Shredded lettuce, cheese and tomato
5. Assembled
6. Eat!

Duo%2B-%2BDEC%2B2011.JPG

TheFanMan's Naga Tacos and Burger
Duo%2B-%2BDEC%2B2011.JPG
[/center]

Uhhmmm...not to be a snob...but TD's are for displaying awesomeness.

AND NOTHING SCREAMS AWESOME LOUDER THAN 2 CLASSICS ON ONE PLATE.

I love it...seriously. All this fancy, complicated stuff...and this is what I want to eat.

Look at that Aussie whipping up good Americanized food! Win!

WOOT! WOOT! FANMAN!

Yeah, I've seen you lurking, had no idea...??? Kablowie! Nice moves FanMan!

7:05...

PB & bananas
PB & pickles

TheFanMan, I think with the exchange rate your POL is 1 cent off ;) J/K, that looks good! Its getting to be winter here in the northern hemisphere. I'm already missing burger grilling, I bet that naga powder really added some nice flavor and heat to them!

Poll is up! http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/26665-vote-duo-december-throwdown/

Just saw Juju's crazy pork mayhem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back