wanted WTB Fatalii fresh pods, and any other assorted stuff you got

Last month at my brewery, we did a mango pomegranate habanero beer. It went over very well. I am in need of other peppers to play around with. We are going to be doing a pepper series of stuff on our 1bbl pilot system and I want things to play around in.

What I need :

Fatalii pods - I need 6 to 8 of them, whole fresh pods, not dried, no powder

What I want :

Random assorted pepper pods. They do not have to look pretty, but need to be in tact and labelled so that I can acknowledge both the pepper variety, and the grower/provider of said peppers.

I am willing to buy all of these peppers, but I wouldn't say no to some random cool free stuff as well.

If this does work out, and people want it enough, it would mean that I would have to scale it up to our larger system, which would in turn equate to many many pounds of peppers.

Feel free to PM me and let me know what you got.

I want to try some of the infused beer, wish I could help out on the fresh pods but maybe in a couple a few months. 

I have some frozen fataliis if you can't find any fresh.  Dunno if they'd work or not.  Shoot me a PM if interested~

I just brought 8 yellow Fataliis, and 10 red Fataliis for the gang at hot pepper night, last night. So all you want is 6-8 yellows? Or are you wanting mixed peppers along with those in particular? Every time I tell people I have peppers available, they always complain that people will someday offer them for less, so I rarely answer these requests here, like with other people asking for reapers. I like fataliis, but rarely ever get people asking for these, so i thought i would make an exception. I'll look at what is out there, I may have a half box of just red fataliis, I'll see what the count is with yellows, and what else we can fill a box with. Tom

I would like to grab 6-10 pods as of right now. And if they work like I think they will, a lot more in the future.

Specifically I am looking for yellow pods, but if I can not find any, I would be willing to try some others.

WHEEZBZ i may be able to ehlp you out, i got a few pods on the fatalli garde, they been there for a week or two yellow, I can send you a sfrb for you Just give me like 8 bucks shipped?. They are from the same bushes as king d got.

Back