• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

pics 'Wrath of god' Pics!

package arrived yesterday (Monday as predicted) thanks mate - I tried calling you on your mobile but you were probably still in bed due to a busy weekend of sauce making

;)

great flavour Dave!, excellent heat level, I had mainly a tongue burn from this one

highly recommended to all hot sauce lovers

I've now got a bottle of Wrath Of God sitting next to a bottle of Pain2 in the fridge - decisions, decisions...

chilliman64 said:
package arrived yesterday (Monday as predicted) thanks mate - I tried calling you on your mobile but you were probably still in bed due to a busy weekend of sauce making

;)

great flavour Dave!, excellent heat level, I had mainly a tongue burn from this one

highly recommended to all hot sauce lovers

I've now got a bottle of Wrath Of God sitting next to a bottle of Pain2 in the fridge - decisions, decisions...

Hey Mate, Glad you enjoyed it! I've been burning all week from the lovely left overs...Give me a yell if I can help you with any more.

Dave

Ps: I will have a new 'special edition' natural hot sauce in a few months so i'll keep you posted....a layered hot sauce called 'Devils Blood'

All the best!

soooo,that package wasnt from the cia..dern.

Seemed so yummy...

Oh wait, i ate it, oops.

Must be beefaroni...

...oh wait....it only tastes like freedom....

My bad.

And...

Let me say, that the true wrath of Almighty God, in his Holiness....SHOUOLD rain down upon you as burning hot coals and the firey brimstone of hell itself in chunks of molten earth upon you.

Hey Scorpion, just got your "Wrath of God" sauce yesterday and I'll tell you what man, THAT STUFF IS HOT.

hehe

Great flavor too. I'm making some Jambalaya with chicken and cheddar to have it in tonight.

Thanks man, it's a great sauce!

NatGreenMeds said:
Hey Scorpion, just got your "Wrath of God" sauce yesterday and I'll tell you what man, THAT STUFF IS HOT.

hehe

Great flavor too. I'm making some Jambalaya with chicken and cheddar to have it in tonight.

Thanks man, it's a great sauce!

Hey mate, I'm glad you like the sauce....my mouth is watering with that meal your going to have with it....yum! Oh....I'll have to take some to work today...have chilli craving at 730am in the morning....excellent!

If you nbeed anything else Natgreen give me a yell, have a great week mate.

Dave

Scorpion said:
Hey mate, I'm glad you like the sauce....my mouth is watering with that meal your going to have with it....yum! Oh....I'll have to take some to work today...have chilli craving at 730am in the morning....excellent!

If you nbeed anything else Natgreen give me a yell, have a great week mate.

Dave
Thanks Dave! I will. Man, that supper WAS good. I used about a rounded teaspoon of your sauce in a quart of the Jambalaya and it was really, really good! I got an over-all mouth heat from it and a pretty good sweat going.

I didn't make it hot enough to distract from the meal, but just enough to spice it up good.

Ha! Chilli at 7:30 in the morning!

I've done it man. I like extra crisp toast with chili spread over it and a couple of fried eggs on top! Damn good way to start the day.

NatGreenMeds said:
Thanks Dave! I will. Man, that supper WAS good. I used about a rounded teaspoon of your sauce in a quart of the Jambalaya and it was really, really good! I got an over-all mouth heat from it and a pretty good sweat going.

I didn't make it hot enough to distract from the meal, but just enough to spice it up good.

Ha! Chilli at 7:30 in the morning!

I've done it man. I like extra crisp toast with chili spread over it and a couple of fried eggs on top! Damn good way to start the day.

Indeed i like a bit of chili with eggs and bacon :(

talas said:
Indeed i like a bit of chili with eggs and bacon :)

Ok have to have chilli and egg for dinner after the gym....Had Chicken Katsu Don for lunch, there was some dried chilli on the counter as I paid, i asked can I have some....No worries she says....Then as I pile 3 table spoons of the stuff on she nearly fell over LOL! nice with:onfire: the rice i must say!

Scorpion said:
Ok have to have chilli and egg for dinner after the gym....Had Chicken Katsu Don for lunch, there was some dried chilli on the counter as I paid, i asked can I have some....No worries she says....Then as I pile 3 table spoons of the stuff on she nearly fell over LOL! nice with:onfire: the rice i must say!

Chicken Katsu nice one and with wrath Of God bet it had you in a nice Sweat...The Rice to Cool you down :shocked:

Back