• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

WOW! Check out this 'NEW' Butch T!

It's entirely possible that they're just using stock photos, and mixed them up with another auction. Just sayin, it might not be intentional. But it is Egay.

That's ridiculous, at least have the right picture... I'll never buy seeds of eBay again I stupidly bought seeds from outbackshacktraderss they were not butch t the worse thing is this guys sold a heap of them I would estimate 6k worth of fake seeds judging by his morouga sales

those are the new butch t's you guys didn't know....

That's it -- the new Butch T [background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]HP22B strain :rofl: [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :rofl:!![/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background]

Is there no longer an option to contact the buyer? Its been close to 4 years since ive been on ebay and i do remember that option. Or is it not available on mobile.

i never did buy and never will from ebay, and Hurts is definatly out of the question, im also told riemer is an unscrupulous company also

thanks joe

That's ridiculous, at least have the right picture... I'll never buy seeds of eBay again I stupidly bought seeds from outbackshacktraderss they were not butch t the worse thing is this guys sold a heap of them I would estimate 6k worth of fake seeds judging by his morouga sales

That guy should be booted off ebay, but then he would just come back as another name.

Its a simple case of outbackshacktraderss committing plain old fraud, be warned.

Mezo.

Pretty funny, I too tried to message him and he is getting too much volume to take any more questions. There must be a pretty big volume of people here giving him an opinion!

Back