• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

scovilles World's Smallest Tabasco Pepper :)

3009990922_b1d4be2e75_o.jpg

Lol, I ate it last night, I finally noticed it because it turned red. I wonder if all his mates hanging out on the same plant gave him shit? Hell even my pequins would give this thing pod envy.

Surprisingly it tasted just like a miniature tabasco pepper. I figured it wouldn't be big enough to have placenta/heat. No seeds tho. Pretty weird man. I'll have to take some pics of my tiny ass jalapenos too. One of the pots I planted this year had really shitty soil so everything that grew in it was pretty crappy in comparison to the other pot.

redeyes said:
what kind of nutes are you using???:P

Cheap ass balanced organic ferts I got earlier this year. Worked great on all my plants except the ones in the shitty soil. I think its like a 10-10-10 or something. I was broke whilst in school so I kinda half-assed it on the nutes. But the soil I'm pretty sure is miracle gro organic. I couldn't find decent soil anywhere in Waco, i went to every nursery and garden center and finally said to hell with it and bought miracle grow moisture control & miracle gro organic to see which one was better. I forgot to mark the pots so I'm not sure anymore which is which, but i'm about 80% sure the organic one was the shitty one. I'll have to take side by side pics of the two different pots. Same 3 plants, same size pot, fed & watered same all year, different soil = WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY different results.

ever try soilless mix ??? better than soil .... it has coco in and other stuff texas hydro has it there... and get some good nutes i use GH 3part ... i give my out door plants my left over water and they love it also

Back