vendor Wildfirechilli.com.au

Australian seed vendor. Not a huge selection of seeds but great quality. Of the two varieties I have so far grown from WFC seedstock, I ended up with nice, healthy plants (including one of my best growers last season), true to type. Great germination rates too!

I will not hesitate to source seeds from Candice/WFC in future.

Wildfire, you should contact Candice and apologize for not getting that 1 of the first 10 seeds to germinate and you should offer to pay double the value for the extra seed that did germinate.

:D

OK~ moving on~~~ :lol:

Candice is stand up.

I just received my second shipment of seeds from Wildfire. The first ones came over the course of the summer, and had a couple of extra seeds packets in it as a bonus. The latest shipment was a bit strange because there were no extras, even though they were out of the type I wanted most in that particular order, the peach bhut (apparently the web site availability listing was not up to date on it, because I successfully ordered and found out a week later that it was not available).

But none of this is as important to me as the reason I picked this company out to begin with. I was sold on the fact that they really take isolating plants and seed purity seriously, and really go out of their way to make sure that the sell seeds of the highest quality. I suspect I'll be very happy with both of these purchases.

Candice also has a food products side of her chilli business. Many of the products are sauces and powders she makes and she also carries a lot of USA products. It's a good way to pick up sauces from many different US companies as well as Wildfire/Heatseakers Sauces and save in individual shipping.

Received some seeds from Candice at Wildfire chilli yesterday. Good packaging and fast service from Western Aussie to the East coast. Looking forward to growing them . cheers

Back