seed-train WILD THING (seed train now boarding)

Great Zeus, I'm 2nd, I've got to get some seeds ready!

Hey FGPepperGuy is about an hour's drive away from me, we could maybe meet up and deal with 2 riders at once, if that is alright with him and the rest of you.

If you were to plan on doing that, I would check with scorched and maybe trade positions with him as to not mess up the shipping order anymore than necessary. that would put you 3rd or 4th but that wont change the selection any. Allow him the option of placing before you or after FGPepperGuy, and then there should be no issue.

CAPCOM said:
If you were to plan on doing that, I would check with scorched and maybe trade positions with him as to not mess up the shipping order anymore than necessary. that would put you 3rd or 4th but that wont change the selection any. Allow him the option of placing before you or after FGPepperGuy, and then there should be no issue.
Hey, that sounds like a plan, move him ahead of me, then as that would only change our two places and there should be no complaints from anyone else.

I'll shoot scorched a pm to make sure it is ok with him.

I'd love to jump on board, if it's okay.

Like CAPCOM, I'm big into baccatums and wilds. I've got some pretty cool stuff to add.

Happy to get hear the train is a go. I'll be getting seeds ready and checking for current info, Choo Choo!

I talked with Orekoc... since my free time is limited I'd like to sit down in a quiet room after my kids go to bed :)

He can either ship it up to me or we can meet up personally for the hand-off.

We are full

I have a few things to do yet before this goes out the door. Will keep everyone up to date.

Everyone make sure the rider before you has your address.

Dave (pepperguy) is newish, but a really good guy. Great spot for the train to land last.

Look out Dave, got some seeds comin' atcha.  ;)

Orekoc said:
Hey FGPepperGuy is about an hour's drive away from me, we could maybe meet up and deal with 2 riders at once, if that is alright with him and the rest of you.

Smart. It'll cost more in gas than it would to ship it, but a chance to talk shop with a fellow THPer is worth it. I'm taking the newbie seed train up to BigB tomorrow for the same reasons.

Back