• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest WickedMojo and RS67Man

Should their entries count?

• Yes

Votes: 36 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
or just give them a 5-10 minute leeway

In the bayou battle TD, i missed the deadline by 7 minutes because we had hardware compatibility issues with the computer I was using to upload the pictures and the camera I took them with since I did the cooking at a friends house for 5 other people

i basically did all the work for nothing other than a good meal, but it still irritated me that it was that specific to time with no chance for leeway

or penalize someone a vote for each minute late, up to 10 minutes.

Actually I don't mind the hard deadline either.

In this case, however, it was up to the contestants to come up with a time and date.
Maybe their time was just a little longer than expected. Because they both entered at the same time, I say let them pass.

I already thought of that and totally agree. This is the first and last, there is enough attention to this now that no one should be late no matter what.

That is, IF the vote is YES. Looks like it will be.

+1

But let 'em slide this time, this was always gonna be a hectic TD.

If it counts, I'm *lovin'* following this months TD's ;) ... not that I don't normally love them of course ... thank you for the idea/effort :)

Ohh ... and I agree with TB && JayT .. your pictures suck when you attach them instead of embedding them ;)

¥

I think a crown with a flacid member attached to it for a month before they get their real crown should be adequate punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back