• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

White Bhut Jolokia

And I was going to trade you for my neon blue 7 Pots Patrick. :) I may have even tossed in my electric pink Trinidad Scorpion and nuclear infused cobalt radiated 5-color Bhuts (oh wait, that dude from Mexico really did that). :) Sorry to hear about the pod damage.

I definitely could be done. JungleRain grew a variety last year that was white, but I think something happend to his plants and he was not able to save seeds from them.

Neon blue 7's? Electric pink scorp's? Dang my honesty. I thought about going on ebay and making a few million off of the seeds but I'd miss you guys around here too much.

It was fun for a second wasn't it?

What ever happened to that Mexican guy that was nuking his pods? Radiation poisoning finally get him? That was one crazy dude.

Millman you didn't ruin a thing. Whole point of the thread, besides messing with folks a little, was to see if anyone could figure it out. You been there and done that.

Thanks for contributing to the fun gang.

Don't I feel like an ol' trout with a big hook in my mouth! What a sucker I am!
(there would have to be a lot of global warming for me to experience your hot temperatures).

Back