• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

nutrients Which nutrients work best for straight promix hp??

I have all my plants in 5g pots of promix / smart pots....

one thing i cant seem to find clear info on is what would be the best nutrients to use for feedings to them in promix hp?

is there stuff i can put on top? i have liquid nutrients made by dyna gro (protek, gro, bloom), but with all the rain i'm afraid it just gets washed away... what do you guys recommend?

Last season I used "Pro Gro Organic Fertilizer" which I applied biweekly. My peppers and tomatoes exploded in size with excellent structure and color. When you find something that really works you don't want to mess with it too much.

If you want to take a look at it here it is:
http://www.dirtworks.net/Organic-Fertilizer/Pro-Gro.html

Good luck!!

Last season I used "Pro Gro Organic Fertilizer" which I applied biweekly. My peppers and tomatoes exploded in size with excellent structure and color. When you find something that really works you don't want to mess with it too much.

If you want to take a look at it here it is:
http://www.dirtworks.net/Organic-Fertilizer/Pro-Gro.html

Good luck!!

what would be better using liquid nutrients or something like this fertilizer? it seems something like this fertilizer is better maybe because of rain?

also, i use liquid nutrients mixed in 1g jugs...how much should i use on each 5g pot for each feeding? just make sure to soak the whole 5g's? or since they are new plants, just get the middle?

This depends on how far you're willing to go. There's no limit on how much time and money one could invest into this hobby. AJ has a very interesting system which someday I would like to incorporate into my garden. They're many methods that produce very good results – it comes down to what you're willing to invest. For now I will stay with the "Pro Gro" , but the wheels are already rolling to go into the direction of AJ!!

Back