• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Which Ninja Turtle are you?

Sorry Duck. I'll see if I can find such a think for you.

The cartoon was the bible. the movie was the antichrist.

Incidentally, I'm not sure what brought on this sudden turtle fascination I seem to be having at the moment. I've not thought about them for years and years. Just seemed like the thing to do at the time.

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=8788

Aren't I good to you?

That's interesting.... I thought I was a michaelangelo as well.

"You scored as Donatello.

You are intelligent and peaceful...maybe you should consider going into a different line of work. Even though you are friendly, you should try to fit in with other more often.

Donatello 75%
Raphael 71%
Michaelangelo 68%
Leonardo 61%
Master Splinter (The Rat) 46%
April O'Neil 39%"

I'm 39% ginger woman! ARGH!

You scored as Raphael.

You need to relax and stop being so paranoid. But on the other hand your dark, secretive personality keeps you out of trouble. Just try to loosen up!

Raphael-68%
Donatello-64%
Leonardo-46%
April O'Neil-46%
Mater Splinter (The Rat)-46%
Michaelangelo-39%

Is this obvious to everyone else but me?

You scored as Donatello.

You are intelligent and peaceful...maybe you should consider going into a different line of work. Even though you are friendly, you should try to fit in with other more often.

Donatello - 75%
Master Splinter (The Rat)- 54%
Raphael - 50%
Leonardo - 46%
Michaelangelo - 36%
April O'Neil - 32%

1109439457profile_splinter.gif

You are wise and virtuous, but you are old.

Mater Splinter (The Rat)

64%

Donatello

61%

Raphael

61%

Leonardo

46%

Michaelangelo

43%

April O'Neil

29%

donatello 61%
raphael 57%
leonardo 50%
michaelangelo 50%
april o neil 50%
splinter 43%

edit..for some reason when i pasted the results code in here it just showed up as a bunch of code..i'm guessing i am missing a tag?

You scored as Raphael.

You need to relax and stop being so paranoid. But on the other hand your dark, secretive personality keeps you out of trouble. Just try to loosen up!

xgrafcorex,
No, I made a picture of the results with the right colored background. I don't know how to put tables or other code in this forum (yet). It's nice to know I tricked somebody though. :hell:
Tony

Back