cutlery WHAT THE...Damascus Steel knives at ALDI

I payed over $200 dollers each for mine a few years back. Now Aldi has them for $15 and $30

http://www.hobbykoch24.de/tl_files/artikelbilder/Damastmesser-Aldi-HGS/damastmesser-aldi-001.jpg

Im lookin tomorrow, cheers bro i hope they stock them near me. Actually will look tonight as am going to be across the road getting :drunk:

Well we don't. would love one... too bad I'd probably be arrested if I tried receiving one in the mail. :lol:

Wait.......they have Aldi's in Australia?

Who knew!

All the old people it would seem ... they congregate at the Aldi's and then take 2-3 hours shufflin around the supermarket holding everyone up :rofl: well it seems that way whenever I go into an aldi :cool:

I'll check tomorrow night for you, fix me up when I get it. They had plenty when I got mine so I'm hoping you'll be in luck. PM me your addy again as I have cleaned my inbox

Thanks mate will do :D

Omri, why would you get arrested for a knife? Oh wait there it's made in Germany. My bad.

Thats just weird. Do you guys make all your own knives or use sticks? :rofl:
Well a lot of the knives are in fact made locally, but that doesn't have anything to do with what I said. :lol:
There's a proper way of importing knives. you can't carry a knife as well.

Probably could hide her if she were in pieces!

Omri i cant see the big deal with mailing knives, if you can buy one easily whats the difference!
Cannot carry knives with over a six inch blade over here as far as i know and they cannot sell to anyone under 16 years if age. We live in an ever increasing nanny country.

Back