What is the ONE kitchen gadget you could not live without ?

Oh it may be a trick question indeed, because your friends can bring the gadgets.

!!!

mind blown

Grass Snake said:
Starting to seem like a trick question. Life goes on without "gadgets" in the kitchen, just ask early pioneer women. I would say that there is not a gadget out there one could not live without, and that my friends is the correct answer.Boomshakalaka

82620131425145.jpg

JoynersHotPeppers said:

you have an electric SPORK????  

Where? What? How?????   Must send Link NOW!!! 

:lol:

that was.....I don't know what!!!!   ...

.:lol: ...but I only lost about 1 minute of my life that can not be reclaimed thanks to the Disclaimer you posted....
:rofl:

salsalady said:

you have an electric SPORK????  

Where? What? How?????   Must send Link NOW!!! 

:lol:

I had a titanium spork that I used for backpacking. Loved that thing - I gave it to Sity though, because she loved it more. 
SavinaRed said:
I lost 5 seconds reading the post and not clicking on the video :)

I lost 1 second liking your post, and skipping the video and SL's post. :D

I considered the Cuisinart but have to settle on the Bosch Universal.  We have had this thing for 25+ years.  Robert Bosch introduced his first kitchen machine in 1951.  The Universal has 700 watts of power and can grind wheat, mince meats, stuff sausage, mix pizza dough, cakes and cookies, extrude pasta, process veggies, blend shakes and juice citrus fruits.

The one thing it can't do is SPORK!!! :rofl:

GMkWSufm.jpg

Another way to look at the question is what is what kitchen job sucks the most that can be automated. For me, kneading bread is a laborious chore; therefore, my KitchenAid Stand mixer is pretty high on the list. For someone who hates dicing veggies (I love my knife), they would like the food processor.

Jeff H said:
Another way to look at the question is what is what kitchen job sucks the most that can be automated. For me, kneading bread is a laborious chore; therefore, my KitchenAid Stand mixer is pretty high on the list. For someone who hates dicing veggies (I love my knife), they would like the food processor.
And I love kneading my sourdough bread into those artisan loaves   :)

That another thing I just can't get myself to do is use a gadget to chop veggies. I enjoy using a good quality Japanese knife to do the job.

Back