• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

rainbowberry said:
It's not me though, hand on heart it wasn't ;) I'm not that dumb to get arrested, did a little flash hurt anyone though?
You are truly something... :think:

Well I'm off to fix myself a meal and watch some Doctor Who.
I wish to all a great day/night (depends on what time is it)! especially you RB. ;)

rainbowberry said:
I think you're a great bloke but if we end up at the same holiday resort just don't put your towel on the sun-lounger at 3am or jump the queue for the restaurant. Unfortunately though it's more likely that you will see the British being arrested for drunkenly dancing in the hotels fountain top-less :oops: * Not me , I mean the blokes, honestly ;)

I didn't take you for the dancing topless in the pool singing along to crappy sunseekin' holiday makers tunes topless - kind! :lol:
Is that a very german habit you described? I heard about people doing that, but didn't realize it's the Germans. Whatever, I honestly don't think I'd do sth like that... Actually, I hardly ever go on holidays like that. I've done it once and went to Spain, because it was a present (the holiday, not Spain!). The most misbehaving people were from Denmark (sorry to any danish member!!!). They partied all day and nite singing along to "We will rock you" for hours and only opened their door once every hour to throw out the empty beer cans. One of them sat at the breakfast table with his underwear on his head and so on....
On the 2nd day my money was stolen and the lamp in the room was loaded with electricity wherever you touched it! Great holiday!!!!

Previous: Primal Scream - Country Girl
Now: Bright Eyes - At the bottom of everything
Next: Justice - D.A.N.C.E.

(to be at least a little less OT :))

Chiliac said:
I didn't take you for the dancing topless in the pool singing along to crappy sunseekin' holiday makers tunes topless - kind! :lol:
LOL, I'm not honestly, unless I can't remember doing it.

Chiliac said:
Is that a very german habit you described? I heard about people doing that, but didn't realize it's the Germans. Whatever, I honestly don't think I'd do sth like that... Actually, I hardly ever go on holidays like that. I've done it once and went to Spain, because it was a present (the holiday, not Spain!). The most misbehaving people were from Denmark (sorry to any danish member!!!). They partied all day and nite singing along to "We will rock you" for hours and only opened their door once every hour to throw out the empty beer cans. One of them sat at the breakfast table with his underwear on his head and so on....
On the 2nd day my money was stolen and the lamp in the room was loaded with electricity wherever you touched it! Great holiday!!!!
Mmm, it's definitely the Germans that claim the sun-beds with their towels. We can go down to the pool to get a sun-bed at 6am and you've beaten us to it. A lot of hotels have banned it before a certain time though. Read this from the news last week.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/03/10/nhumour410.xml

As for the Danish, that's probably the English in disguise :oops:

rainbowberry said:
LOL, I'm not honestly, unless I can't remember doing it.

Mmm, it's definitely the Germans that claim the sun-beds with their towels. We can go down to the pool to get a sun-bed at 6am and you've beaten us to it. A lot of hotels have banned it before a certain time though. Read this from the news last week.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/03/10/nhumour410.xml

As for the Danish, that's probably the English in disguise :oops:

OMG!!! "but now faces an inquiry by the Equality and Human Rights Commission over whether his remarks were racist." I guess I would've laughed my ass off if I had heard that announcement! There are so many cliches about different nationalities, if I'd worry about that I'd be VERY busy! I'd feel happy knowing that I am an exception to the rule and that's it!

I liked the stopwatch part best! I'd have assumed that there are better things to do on a trip like that! Today your lounger, tomorrow the world??? Whatever floats your boat.....:banghead:

Previous: Pipettes - Pull shapes
Now: The Twang - Wide awake
Next: Kubichek! - Nightjoy

Yeah, it's been a while, but I think it's good if bands take their time with a new album instead of putting one out as fast as possible to cash in on their current popularity.

I saw them at a festival last year, they were one of the first bands to play, but they were good, it was obvious they were having fun!

I really like The View. Surpring stuff from guys that young! I never saw them live, but I saw their Glasto show and they seemed to rock the crowd pretty well. Obviously Libertines-influenced, but wtf, there are much worse influences a band could have...

Next: We are Scientists - The great escape

The view once did a copy of The libertines- 'Don't look back into the sun' on radio one and it was brilliant, as good as The Libertines, maybe even better. They're getting better singing wise, The views records have always been good but the singing on Superstar Tradesman was a bit hit and miss. You can really hear The Libertines/Babyshambles/Dirty Pretty Things in their music.

* That is a classic Omri. It reminds me of my big brother and the freaky looking posters that used to adorn his bedroom walls.

rainbowberry said:
That is a classic Omri. It reminds me of my big brother and the freaky looking posters that used to adorn his bedroom walls.
It's a great song, about the forbidden temptations. in this case, the needle.
Anyway it's not that old. most of the songs I listen to are older (some by decades).

Yeah, but it was his big comeback when hardly anybody still had this guy on the bill.

RB: do you have that song (don't... by the view)? I'd love to hear it!!!

Previous: Sisters of Mercy - Vision Thing
now: Arctic Monkeys - When the sun goes down
next: Queens of the Stone Age - Little Sister

Back