misc West Coast Supplier

I've been buying my woozies from a company on the east coast for a while now, but the shipping costs are really prohibitive. I found these guys online while I was snooping around. Looks like they are on the west coat, and they seem to be cheaper than my east coast distributor. They also carry shrink bands for their bottles.

Have any of you guys ordered from them before? I am always a bit cautious about online vendors, but they look pretty legit.

my woozies came in. bottles look good. shipping was cheaper and i got them quicker. shrink bands were a nice find. it'll be easier to get the bottles and bands both from one source in the future. i was tellin the gal taking my order about a table sauce i'm thinking about making, so she sent me samples of the 10 and 12 oz sauce bottles for free.

As I mentioned before in a previous post, I have used Specialty bottle and I thought there cost was awesome. The only problem was I was in Kentucky and they are well, across 1000 of miles. www.containerpackagingandsupply.com is a company I use for very very small stuff, there warehouse in Louisville is 20 minutes from me and they are based out of Idaho, so you may be close to there main warehouse.

Back