health weird spots.......

I have these spots on my ghost plant..only one that has these weird spots on the leaves....any clues?

zc8d.jpg

Heres the rest of them, I dont get it..
some are thriving..
some look puny..
whats going on huh?.. :party:  :rolleyes:  :confused:

mlmy.jpg

And this poor Peter Pepper plant....im sure its stunted due to over watering with all of the rain.

exem.jpg

I had those same spots on my jays peach and bhut Yesterday . On the bhut I cut off three leaves and on my jays peach I topped it off as it seemed to be spreading to other leaves at the top . I Didn't want to chance that it's fungal and lose the plants . Don't know if it was right thing to do , hopefully someone can let us know .

Im no expert by far but it looks like what i have on some of my plants and was told it was bacterial leaf spot. Im sure with all the rain we have had this year thats what caused mine. Im now spraying them every 5-7 days with copper fungicide.

I only see one BLS spot, the rest look like the black fungal spots which pop up after heavy rains.

Agreed with rebelgrower, a shot of fungicide would clear those up, certain fungicides may  work better than others depending on what you're spraying for.

Back