• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Throwdown Showdown - MGOLD86 vs. SumOfMyBits

Round 2........... Vote for your fave!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
That's right, another 48 hours.

Quick version- chicken on a stick over a salad -v- slow cooked oxtail with homemade chapati and quinoa

SumB- your chicken skewers were the inspiration for our dinner last night And it tasted delicious! And I'm SOOO gonna kick myself in the butt for saying this cuz when I come down there to hang with y'all and y'all will prolly sic Bear that Stinky Guy on me.....

MGold did it guuud~~~~

Had to go with most authentic looking. M did it for me.

Sorry Sum, but Caesar dressing kinda lost me with the whole African flavours thing. But the kabobs...woohoo on a stick!

This was a tough one to vote on for sure, and these were my top 2 picks. Cooking over hot coals scored big points from me, but the ox tail eeked out my vote. They were so close I think it came down to a hot savory dish vs a cool fresh dish, and if it were summertime, there's a good chance I would have voted the other way.

Wow, I was not expecting this. Pretty crazy, I appreciate all votes and i feel it is my duty to post a W.

Good luck Sum we shall see how this turns out soon enough....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back