• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! The Dual Burger Duel

Beef

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
quesadilla burger the only good thing on applebees menu 

21218198598_d2116f88d2_b.jpg

D3 vs Booma

I loved the beauty and simplicity of Booma's burger but I had to go with D3 because he took it to the next level with fried toppings..

GM vs Hot stuff

Hot stuff went all #stackmaster on us but Gm's choice of ingredients really intrigued me..

Thatblondeguy101 vs GIP

TBG made a solid first TD entry and I look forward to him participating in future TD's. GIP took my vote because he got mad bacon weaving skillz.

Tomato vs Bpeila

Props to tomato for his creativity but felt his entry was one tortilla away from being a taco, so I played it safe and went with Bpiela's burger which was a little more traditional.

Ozzy vs DF

No doubt, if you want a Veggie Burg DF would be the man but Ozzy created 2 burgers that would appeal more to someone like me that doesn't like the idea of a "meat-less" burger

GS vs THP

Thp did a very nice job with his smoked Salmon sliders. I think that smoking Salmon really brings out the best of the fish and really shouldn't be served any other way.

Sobelri vs HnB

Hnb got my vote simply because he used fresh tuna. It was a no brainer for me. 

JHP vs TC

This was a close one for me but JHP's entry is more my style based on the ingredients used. That slaw really sealed the deal for me..

SOS vs CheriLBW

Both did a wonder job with their burgers. SOS brought two very different burgers and used fried onions which helped win my vote ultimately..

Good Job everyone! I would smash every burger entered. This TD was so much fun. If I lose, I want a rematch Pookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back