• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! BATTLE ROYALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

German dish w/German beer as an ingredient

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sober when I started the review process.

2 hours later...I'm hungry as hell, and a little wobbly.

I will say...props to Coach...that dude came out of nowhere. Also...SalsaKid... :hell: you are a beast!

A couple of them were so damn close, I flipped a coin.

I didn't realize Alabama Jack was in Forth Worth...may have to invite him over to cook for me...

Just wanted to check in...managed to jump on the computer up here... finally made it about an hour ago after driving straight through.

Grabbing some grub, shower, take nap and off to work.

Some thoughts...

AJ is kicking my ar$e! :lol: It was a pleasure battling you, AJ!

Looks like the SalsaFamily is cleaning up

Still wish I could vote for everyone

Let's all give The Boss a salute for all the hard work that went into pulling off this epic TD! :beer:

I would have eaten your stuffed pepper in a heartbeat Dave...

I just had this idea in my head and let it fly...

great competition...every ones entry was primo and I betcha you a dollar to a donut, all of us learned a lot just from seeing the entries...

and as Dave also said...a big hand for Dan (thehotpepper.com) for a job well done on this "annual" Crown Holders throwdown...

Some thoughts...

AJ is kicking my ar$e! :lol: It was a pleasure battling you, AJ!

Looks like the SalsaFamily is cleaning up

Still wish I could vote for everyone

Let's all give The Boss a salute for all the hard work that went into pulling off this epic TD! :beer:

Agreed...GRACIAS EL JEFE!

DD...YOURS was the hardest in my opinion...I literally had to flip a coin!

My votes are in. Good luck to everyone. There are some great entries here. I would be pleased to eat any of the dishes that were on here.

Great job everyone.

Have I mentioned how awesome everything looked?

After reading everyone's recips. and looking at all those juicy pics. I AM GOING TO VOTE!!! And go eat something...

Cool 46 votes!! Let's keep it going, there's a couple real horse races in there!!!!

Hey P2K SalsaKid hit you back with a vote.

All great entries , my toughest one was the TB vs Lunchbox burger , both looked amazing, however , I'm sorry TB I really wanted to vote for ya, but lunchbox had a little more effort involved and you used a slider bun!! (the pic doesn't look like a slider , but the bun bag in the teaser tells a diff story) and LB made his Texas sized!! however the ultimate burger would have been your frisco sauce smothered on LB's burger lol, but either way I would have chowed down on both one in a heartbeat. and I know TB you have some great mojo goin when it comes to the blues and cooking :)

Wow, Getting my ass kicked. It's to be expected facing Dan I guess. Everyones entries are awesome looking! Good luck everyone!

I AGREE!

Here's how I'm feeling after viewing the votes this morning~~~
8ed6783c.jpg

I'm glad to see RS67 commin' back! I think those pictures of the whole hog should win best-in-show. just my opnion.

I salute all of the competitors for some outstanding entries.
I'm not sure what was more difficult.....making a final decision, or getting my stomach to stop growling.
Great job folks !!

Hey dudes and dudettes, been so busy lately with stocktake and other crap, so glad I made it just in time. Looking at these pictures reminded me of the fun I had.

Some of the entries just amaze me with the skills out there, I just wish I could taste em all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back