US Seed Trading Parcel - Round 2

Dang...figured it would have been here by now. I'll go run the tracking #...

edit:: Says there's no record of the package. I hope THIS one doesn't get lost, too! lol

Any idea where i`m at?Still have yet to #2? Fill me i`n or throw me out.Have a great everyone but when you put over 600 seeds 12 types into something-- Rich

Any idea where i`m at?Still have yet to #2? Fill me i`n or throw me out.Have a great everyone but when you put over 600 seeds 12 types into something-- Rich

Again rich, you are after hot pooper, and should be next, please try to keep up. B finished before A and will be going out soon, and B will be going in reverse order so you will receive it first as well.

Just got it today hixs! I will be sending out the box TOMORROW. If you could, pm me your address so I can make SURE I have it. TONS of awesome stuff in there!!

Ok thanks,, sorry but what a month here . Pm following Hot pooper

Ok I owe a big sorry for my poor attitude .Having a bad month with inlaws health and brain surgery tomorrow.Guess my nerves are shot but doesn`t make it right to snap at yall .Sorry to everyone! Yall didn`t deserve it Great season everyone. Rich

Ok thanks,, sorry but what a month here . Pm following Hot pooper

Ok I owe a big sorry for my poor attitude .Having a bad month with inlaws health and brain surgery tomorrow.Guess my nerves are shot but doesn`t make it right to snap at yall .Sorry to everyone! Yall didn`t deserve it Great season everyone. Rich

Ya running low on heat over there?

Ok, I'm interested in getting in on this thing. How does it work?

Basically you say you want in.
Then you get put on a list.
Then eventually you'll get a package with some seeds in it.
Take some, probably particularly one's you don't have already. Probably best not to take "all" the seeds if they have more than say 10.
Then put in a bunch of seeds you have extra of that you think others would like to have.
Send it to the next person with a tracking number ala priority mail.
Ta Da!

PS I think it is always nice to put small numbers of seeds in individual bags.

Ok well got a package yesterday in the mail.I will have it back out tomorrow.Sorry but been busy at the hospital with the father in law.Thanks everyone for putting up with me.Going by my paperwork
Anthony In pa is where I send this.If not let me know.Great season to everyone! Rich

Back