Update from Jake Albert

After a few months’ hiatus, we are back and hotter than ever! Jake Albert’s Fuego Rojo is in more stores and we can hardly keep any in stock. We are booking shows and making appearances all over the place this year, look for us at the Hot+Spicy show in Toronto again along with a visit to the Weekend of Fire in Cincinnati, OH. Both are in August.

While the last few months have been a bit quiet we have been working in the background on new recipes and concoctions, they have been perfected and are almost ready to be made available. There is a line of spice blends called Jake Albert’s Gourmet Seasonings. These are tried and tested blends that amaze even me in how many different uses we have come up with them – oh and every one of them is amazing on Popcorn! Great for the grill, oven or whatever your cooking pleasure is, you will find a new favorite in these blends. We are aiming to have these out for summer. And one more thing all of them are low sodium to boot!

Also in the pipeline is my most favorite announcement. Jake Albert’s is proud to announce the latest in the Fuego line of sauces. In June (that is just a few weeks away) we are going to make Fuego Azul available to the public. Fuego Azul is a Blueberry Habanero glaze. It has all the same properties as Fuego Rojo and works in all the same ways, from Ribs, chicken wings, dip or on the fan favorite, ice cream!

2010 is going to be an amazing year for us and we hope you enjoy the ride.

With blueberries I would think its blue. I love blueberry hot sauces and I can't wait to try this one and the Rojo

It is blue all right - very beautiful. We could call the two of them the 3D line - hold each bottle up to your eyes and watch a 3D movie ;)

Jay, I trust you are bringing some bottles of this to the Weekend of Fire, right? :) I can only imagine how awesome a Fuego product with blueberries would be on a cream cheese bagel! :onfire:

We will be bringing both, maybe even some more products. Hope to get some Jake Albert's Gourmet Seasonings out very soon!

Back