• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

lighting under lights thinking small!?

I have two Jay's Red Ghost Scorpion, in a one liter pot but something fell on one and almost killed it, it's just starting to grow again, so I haven't divided them yet. There in Soil and will stay in soil. my Nuts will be Earth Juice http://www.hydro-organics.com/home/index.php?productID=694 3-26-22, but 1/3 to 1/2 strength.

So My Q under a 600W light how small can I keep them in and get to flower this winter? Should I pot up to 1 gal, or just divided them and keep them in 1 lt. pots, I rather keep them in as small of pots as I can to save space but wouldn't mind getting them to grow a few pods this winter, and then put them outside next year.

I plan on trimming them back from time to time and root pruning if need be. I have grown a few other kinds of plants in even smaller pots in the winter but never tried to get peppers to flower and set fruit.

I cut off a few lower leaf's after the pic to get more light to the other plant.

wu4EN0t.jpg

One of the air-pruning type pots would likely help you keep them from becoming rootbound in small pots.

Is it not possible to fit a 5gallon bucket in your grow room?

I'd also separate the plants. There is absolutely not enough room there for two.

Back