• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Two amazing peppers

I made some India food last night, Tikka Masala. I added some Kashmir Mirch powder that I got froma local Indian grocery, and White Bullet Habanero. All I can say is WOW, and WOW!

I got a few white bullet habs from an aquaintance, and it just blew me away. Very sweet, almost fruity, and very hot. I only added one, but next time will add at least two or three.

The Kashmir Mirch powder really adds a lot to Indian food. I would love to get some seeds for the KM, but they're impossible to find.

Sounds good, I've grown White Bullet Habs for a couple of years and really love them too. Lots of flavor in those little babies and a very convenient size.

origamiRN said:
I made some India food last night, Tikka Masala. I added some Kashmir Mirch powder that I got froma local Indian grocery, and White Bullet Habanero. All I can say is WOW, and WOW!

I got a few white bullet habs from an aquaintance, and it just blew me away. Very sweet, almost fruity, and very hot. I only added one, but next time will add at least two or three.

The Kashmir Mirch powder really adds a lot to Indian food. I would love to get some seeds for the KM, but they're impossible to find.

Sounds tasty. I haven't tried the White Bullet yet.

bigt said:
Sounds good, I've grown White Bullet Habs for a couple of years and really love them too. Lots of flavor in those little babies and a very convenient size.

I was planning on growing this one...
http://www.chileplants.com/search.a...nID=&NewProduct=&Letter=&SearchButton=Pressed
My friend told me he was going to be stopping there in the spring. He was busy with work and kept putting it off. Eventually, it was summer and he said he decided to forget about a garden this year. At that point they were sold out and I was a bit bummed. Hopefully they will be in my garden next season.

Back