• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Trinidad Douglah

Ahh, eat the whole pod; you only live once and might as well take the "E" ticket ride. :lol:

I ate a whole pod, but once was enough. :mouthonfire:

The Douglah packs plenty of heat, but doesn't bring anything else to the table that would make me want to eat another. They do make excellent treats for visitors that say they can handle any pepper though. ;)

Judy I just received my seeds!! thanks so much for the extras!! I am looking forward to next season for a better strain than what I have had, thank you!! pappywith4

Judy I just received my seeds!! thanks so much for the extras!! I am looking forward to next season for a better strain than what I have had, thank you!! pappywith4

good luck with the douglah they need longer growing season make sure you start them early enough

they didn't slam me with the bad after effects like the scorpion did. that first 15 minutes is pretty crazy though! i'll deffinately grow it though. good point silver surfer. i love finding the guys who think they can handle any pepper. funny funny stuff!

yes I have grown them for a couple of years but I just had to get your strain, thank you so much Judy!! I will start them in the house in Nov.

they didn't slam me with the bad after effects like the scorpion did. that first 15 minutes is pretty crazy though! i'll deffinately grow it though. good point silver surfer. i love finding the guys who think they can handle any pepper. funny funny stuff!
you think the T S Butch is worse..? i found Douglah worse.

I too believe Douglah is the hottest. Perfect pods Judy. I'm very happy with my Douglah pods this year. I believe they are exactly how they should look.

The middle pod in this picture is the best.

Chris

P1090029.jpg
Judy and Chris I have plants on my Balcony in my latest Chillivlog- I think the pods are unripe douglah. I'd really appreciate your advice.
6mins for Douglah?

Back