Trinidad Douglah

Hi all just wanted to know if someone could tell me where i could get some Trinidad Douglah seeds from :cool:

Mate I Don't think they are being sold commercially yet but I could be wrong.....They are still very rare!!!

I had to beg to get just 3 seeds......

The members here are usually more than happy to part with seeds but even the Douglah brings out the selfish side of people!!!!:lol:

SCI AND MOYBOY JUST PM YOUR ADDRESS I WILL PUT SOME IN THE MAIL TO YOU
for those who think I am yelling JUST because I have caps I am not yelling

Novacastrian said:
Yeah then moyboy can replace THE ONES I GAVE HIM. HAHAHAHA

CAPS ARE FUN!!

The ones you gave me are about to go to a better place...The bin. I can't get them to germinate??? I know yours worked so I don't know what I did wrong. every other seeds I planted germinated except the Douglah's

I have one left that I will try then I'm all out.

HA HA AT MOYBOY HEY MOY LOWER THE TEMPERATURE IN YOUR GERMINATION BOX. I RUN MINE AT AROUND 26-27 C.

ALTHOUGH I THINK IT MAY JUST BE YOU :P

SCI,
Maybe from me. I know I should have some Trinidad Plastic Nipple in a couple weeks, some douglah were put out at the same time.

Regards;
bluey

I planted 4 of pappy's douglah's and 3 have sprouted...:woohoo:

They are all about a week old and just starting to show signs of true leaves.

So now that means I have douglah's from 2 different people. 1 from Bentalphanerd (Thanks nova) and 3 from pappy.....Thanks mate.

Novacastrian said:
I do believe that we have now got the same amount of Douglahs Pip. :) Although mine are bigger! :hell:

But mine will produce more cause I look after them better...:lol:

My Bent douglah has it's 4 set of true leaves and is about 2 inches tall......

You made the comment about lowering the temp to see if that helped germination.....Well by chance the temp actually went up to about 32C without me knowing for a few days and Bents Douglah sprouted.....

Thats weird about the temp, maybe i didn't notice mine go up?? Weird any way your plants sound like they are getting bigger faster than mine (disclaimer, yours are still crap). What did you plant them in and dont just say dirt...

um.....just dirt....:rofl:

They are in:

1 part organic garden soil from Parkers at East maitland $60 a cubic metre
1 part horse poo
1 hand full of chicken poo
1 part perlite
2 crushed up egg shells per 10 gallon pot.

They are loving it so much.

Back