• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Top 10

Hey guys I am looking to expand my sauce collection(AKA start one). I need everyones help. Give me the top 10 best sauces in your opinions and tell me what is good about each one. I am looking for all types( BBQ, Hot Sauces, Jams, Whatever!)

Thx!!!!!;)

My favourite at the moment is THSC Y7 Turkey Slap, very hot and great taste. His NagaSav is a great BBQ sauce too. Scorpion Chilli makes a great sauce, his Scorpion Blood (if available) has a fantastic, unique flavour. Can't help with any US sauces though.

theres so many to list that are great hot sauces in their own right, & other chile products.
you'd have to do a search on this forum to get the whole picture of great products w/o missing some peoples input in this thread.

Get Bent's Pain2 sauce, it has a really unique flavour and a nice burn :) i've gone through half a bottle already and only had it a couple weeks :)

My favourites in alphabetical order:

African Rhino Peri-Peri - Hot Sauce, 6.75 oz.
Great African taste and amazing design.

Blair`s Original Death Sauce, 5oz.
Simply a delicious Habanero hot sauce.

Brother Bru Bru`s - African Hot Sauce, 5oz.
A classic - natural and without salt.

CaJohn`s Select Serrano Puree, 5oz.
In my opinion, this manufacturer’s best. Serrano as it should be.

Captain Thom`s Thai Monkey Hot Sauce, 5oz.
Wow! My favourite of the captain’s great product line - with teriyaki and wasabi.

Cholula Hot Sauce, 5oz.
This is pure Mexican style.

Dragonfire Beast Killer, 5oz.
One of the world's hottest made without extract.

Mad Dog Inferno, 5.5 oz.
Nearly an extract - with a heat and plum explosion in your oral cavity.

Scovilla’s Hot Gourmet Fiery Bandito, 5oz
I’ve tasted many good Chipotle hot sauces but this one's still the best.

Scovilla`s Hot Gourmet Savina Kiss, 5oz.
My personal reference for a hot chili sauce.

TobagoKeys Peruvian Gold Grilling Sauce, 12oz.
Not really a hot sauce, but a great Caribbean taste of a bbq sauce. One of my all time faves.

Back