• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Too funny not to post...

In Mozambique, there was a club named Batuque in Maputo, it means drum(we called it buttocks). After a trip to the Costa Du Sol Hotel, and some Piri Piri, I felt decidedly queezy.About six hours passed , and I needed a pee, at about 3 am in the morning. It was a small toilet (3x3- 1 loo- 2 urinal set-up), a kind semi-bush style kazi. Well, I was halfway thru "syphoning the python" (just a fun-pun) when a felt a rumble down in the jungle. With a sense of what was coming, I was able to drop the back-door and thought I'd let off a micro pant-shart. On closer inspection, and pissed as, I realized that I had sprayed the back wall with a whole new shade a cocoa. Fortunately, no-one was about and was able to make a quick escape.Taxi driver wasn't overly pleased by perfume.

Seems to happen to me when shopping with my wife in Target. I try to tell her about the 2 coffee movement but she just looks at me with disgust and disbelief, because she knows I really dont wanna go, an sho' nuff ...

haha! i am almost in tears reading that...my work colleagues think i'm mad sitting at my computer trying to stifle the laughter. thanks alabamajack, that's made my day much brighter!

Back