• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Toleman 08/07

Window chillis getting pretty big - surprised they are not like peas
Picture097.jpg

Toms
Picture101.jpg

Picture098.jpg

Joes long, Aji lemon, dorset naga, congo black. Fatalii, safi, tepin hiding.
Picture104.jpg

Bhut at front, 7 pot back. Sugar snap peas top corner - for the GF.
Picture105.jpg

Easy to agree with SS. You've got some good looking plants there, hope they produce enough to get you through the winter.

nice looking plants. I almost hate looking at threads now because almost everyone has plants with fruit!! I know I started late in the season by not getting any seeds going until May, but you guys are killing me!! I think i've come a long way in 2 months, but I just can't wait to try my first Bhut Jolokia!

Hotpeppa said:
those are not BHUTS in the photo... did you have a mix up with the pics ?

Nope not mixed up as far as im aware. Got the seeds from a pass the parcel. They do have slight dimpling if you look close.

Whats your guess on what they are?

They definitely look like some kind of hab-- definitely not pure-- maybe they are a cross but look odd in shape and texture to be bhut- especially the shape which look habish.

Toleman said:
Nope not mixed up as far as im aware. Got the seeds from a pass the parcel. They do have slight dimpling if you look close.

Whats your guess on what they are?

o well at least I have some morich.

I tried one earlier, light green and one of the biggest of the bunch.

Had hardly any heat which I was sort of expecting but had the nice chinense smell and flavour. Ate it finely chopped sprinkled on cheese on toast with peperoni.

It was worth it for the flavour.

What about the rest of the pods, do they look true? The congo black pods look a bit dimpled, maybe i have switched them two?

This is the problem when you get given seeds and don't buy them.

Really good pics, toleman! Nice variety of plants :)

I'm having the same problems with my Rocoto. Great growth, but no flowers...

Quick questions for ya. When your Naga Morich pods started growing, were they upright or hanging down ? Mine are kind of 'odd' since they start growing upright until the pod weight brings them down.

Back