• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Toe Peppers - JOKE

Not going to actually do this, but thinking it would be a good joke to start the rumor.  So here is the rumor, tell me if it is funny.

Lost my toe to amputation.  Planted toe in container.  Grew a cross I was working on in the container.  Came out as the hottest pepper in the world.  Named it the Toe Pepper, patented the process, now only peppers grown from my toe can be called Toe Peppers.

So when you are looking for authentic Toe Peppers, ask the seller if they were grown with real A.J. foot parts.

Potential Comments: Damn A.J. is tasting hawt this year.

Potential Products: Genuine Toe Jam

Now I get to see if people here have a sick sense of humor like I do.  Willing to bet breast milk comes into this conversation.

Wait, it doesnt have to be limited to peppers.  I could sell Toe-maters.

So why did you use breast milk - kill fungus gnats.foliar/fert spray,inscticide ,fungucide soil treatment or instead of another substance to cause gene mutation (colchicine) or?

Do the pods have nipple looking ends like some Baccatums?

Edit-

What pot growing site did you find your info on "Growing Happy Plants and New Strains Using Breast Milk"?
Also what strain of Pot should you be indulging in before reading about the LATESTand  NEWEST TECH on these sites about breast milk grows?

KORNTOELIO!!!

ARE YOU THREATENING ME??????

SmokeMaster - Have to guess that is from the breast milk thread.  It got so weird even I bailed.

Hogleg, threats are pointless these days.  People's egos are such that they do not take them as the warnings that honest threats are.  You tell someone, if you do X then I will do Y.  They take it as a dare to do X and then you gotta do Y.  It is much more efficient to just know that is what will happen, not bother with the threat, and proceed directly to Y.  Besides, if you threaten before action then you gotta deal with the whole premeditated / laying in wait issue.

Thus is the philosophy of Psycho Clone from Orphan Black.  Damn that clone is hawt.  What were we talking about?  Oh ye, white space and why the forum software doesn't use $string = trim($string) as a filter.  Damn.

Back