• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

throw Down

Dave here in Macon Ga..
The first time I tried a Bhutt Jolokia ..I threw that sucker on the ground...So I thought this was the right post for throw downs...

you did WHAAAAAT??????? ive heard stories of people getting lynched for less! cannot believe you would post such things on a pepper forum! you just tried a bhut jolokia nad threw your man card away! you may not get it back till you video yourself eating a whole bhut and film the 30 min after

wow your taste buds are off the first time i had one i loved it and had another lol and i have to say you wont get your man card back until you eat 5 on camera (at the same time ;) )

the only time i threw a pepper on the ground after eating it was a poblano pepper because it wasnt hot at all and tasted horible (i still dont regret throwing a usless pathetic pepper with no flavor on the ground lol)

well, I see mopeppa has over 100 posts, so....I wish there were a video of that first encounter with the bhut, but...having said what he said.....it's all good. We are a loving ang forgiving community.

It's all good, IT HAPPENS!!!! next time, vids! and anything thrown on the ground must be immediatly consumed with an addition identical amount of "whatever" was thrown on the ground.

True Story.

not gonna comment about TD's.....:)

I was just Kiddin :oops: ..LOL The last pepper I tried was a Chocolate Scorpion from PRF I thought they were Great! actually I went ahead, made some salsa out of them, just wanted to keep going back all the time and just get a spoonful and eat it..Yummy Sorry got a little off topic for this this thread..

I hear ya buddy!!
Most people under estimate the heat these bad boys’ posses and commit sinful acts such as yours. It’s all understandable.

I’ll roll with you anytime!!

Totally understandable if it happened. I've thrown myself on the ground a time or two.

xcsports I don't think it was his taste buds that were off--I think the heat sensor buds in his mouth were going off BIG TIME! Pretty awesome of you to eat a Bhut then turn around and eat another one. I know I'll never do it. :halo:

XC while whole and raw Pablano's may not be that special, put them over rice, filled with ground beef, cheese, tomatos, (or sausage in place of the beef, or turkey... you get the idea) well seasoned... it makes for a fantastic meal.

XC while whole and raw Pablano's may not be that special, put them over rice, filled with ground beef, cheese, tomatos, (or sausage in place of the beef, or turkey... you get the idea) well seasoned... it makes for a fantastic meal.
I know i stuffed them before and they were ok but i wish it had more heat :) it tastes goof cooked but other then that its the worst pepper in the world lol

Totally understandable if it happened. I've thrown myself on the ground a time or two.

xcsports I don't think it was his taste buds that were off--I think the heat sensor buds in his mouth were going off BIG TIME! Pretty awesome of you to eat a Bhut then turn around and eat another one. I know I'll never do it. :halo:

Thanks patrick :) I downed a whole jar of aji joes 7 pot infinity sauce in one hour as well lol (well almost all of it i'll finnish the rest in a few days ive been in the mood for some super hots latly :) )

I was just Kiddin :oops: ..LOL The last pepper I tried was a Chocolate Scorpion from PRF I thought they were Great! actually I went ahead, made some salsa out of them, just wanted to keep going back all the time and just get a spoonful and eat it..Yummy Sorry got a little off topic for this this thread..

well i guess i'm wrong and you still have your man card lol :)

I'm thinking it will be cool to eat one of each kind of bhut (at the same time) on camera i now have every one except for giant and indian carbon :)
so that is (Peach, Purple, Red, Yellow, Assam, Red, Chocolate, White, and Orange) :) (im only 15 and i've had a few and been barely phased :P maybe 9 will finally get me lol )

Actually
I really don't think the ole ticker could handle more than I already do''I just ate me a bowl of Chocolate Scorpion ( homemade ) Salsa Yummy TOO000ooo Good ..Man I love that stuff. But strait pepper (the whole thing ?) come on guys I haven't lived to be 57 without learning something...You know they say if your a=feared just say your a-feared LOL.
IM A-FEARED :scared:

lol im getting indian carbon now so that makes 10 :P I'll do it this fall when all of them are producing :)

it aint that bad mopeppa you know what hurts is when you have a pinched nerve broken scabula bruised collarbone bruised rotator cup torn ligament in the neck and a concussion from playing a game of football. (i did this 2 years ago and im still not healed) :)

I am originally from out west calif/arizona been all around the border and grew up eating hot food..People marry into our family we have to (sometimes) and always with company cook our dishes normal cause people can't eat it ..But I will just tell you my tummy most be burn't out cause some of these peppers ( just to eat as a pepper ) too hot..I will set down to fried chicken and eat 6-7 jalapenos / I love the thai Hot curries ...Still trying to get used to these super hots....I love to sample them their different taste though..Dave

You had us all going Mopeppa.
Hey to all in Georgia. Just did a trade show in Atlanta....and heading fishing end of the month to Rome, Ga.
Fiery Regards,
Pepper Joe
:dance: :dance: :party: :party:

GREAT ! Joe
Although I don't know why ..You live in a Great ! Fishing Hole right where you are. In a few months I am taking a vacation, I am thinking Myrtle Beach. Would love to come by and give you a shout if it would be OK ? Dave

Back