• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

THP EXCLUSIVE: Pictures of Weekend of Fire

I felt that the Lounge would be a better place for these because they really aren’t of the event so much as they were taken for the THP members and are just fun pictures. So that being said, I promised everyone some exclusive shots (and a lot more shots of Cajun Heat’s secret weapon…who goes by the name of Danielle Donnelly). So here we go, uploaded and hosted using my own bandwidth for your enjoyment!!!

Here’s Cajun Heat’s secret weapon.
wof1.jpg

Bad Bunny!
wof2.jpg

If you prove king of gastrointestinal fortitude, you might win the Deathmatch Trophy!
wof3.jpg

Marco from Marco’s Not Quite Famous Salsa does his best deer in the headlights impression.
wof4.jpg

Dyce in the bloggers booth.
wof5.jpg

DK from taste the fear wanted a picture of me with a PBR, so I provided him with this shot.
wof6.jpg

Being sexy with the products.
wof7.jpg

Cajun Heat making an ass of himself (hehehe, get it? An ass, hehehehe….awww, I give up)
wof8.jpg

Back