• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

These are budding. Do I have t pick them off?

I kinda want to leave them, or at least some of them so I can get some this summer instead of in august or september at the end. I have more bhuts that are smaller and by a window instead of my lights but these three and this thai are the biggest and best fo the bunch I have.. PLanning on getting them their own shelf this week with new lights I'm about to order. They will be grown year round inside for years and Ill collect seed nd start new ones every once in a while , but I am planning on keeping these 3 bhuts and this one thai plant at least maybe another alive for years..

Also how much bigger will the pots have to be for them to live in forever because I can only fit 10x this size pots (in the pic) under $100 worth of lights...

UNless someone can link me to flourescent t5 h.o. bulbs that are 5k lumens each (4 foot 2 bulb fixtures) for cheaper....

86ca1291.jpg

If they bud and produce pods, it will stunt there growth and you will get an overall less yeild then if you do pick them off. All about patience and what you want to do though.
Good luck and happy growing!

they are yours do what you want

as for big enough pots for live forever

and within your budget you will have to get creative

please try to do some experiments and find out your own answers

good growing

:party:

I have the same issue right now. Mine just started getting their very first buds, so I went to various plant/garden growing sites and the majority said to pinch them off to promote more growth and a greater pod yield. I went ahead and pinched off the buds about 30 minutes ago. Your plants look super!!

Cool. I figure ill let mine get a bitbigger as well.. I'll probably let the flower in june though since i dont have a need for them to get HUUUUGE this summer since they are indoors all year anyway.. Does anyone know how longbhuts or thais take to ripen from blooming?

Back