seed-train THE "SEED TRAIN"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for Jedisushi's addy. I had deleted the old message he sent last year. I guess I'll give it today, then send it on to the next rider, then Jedi can catch up when he comes back on the board if thats cool with you guys.

Chewi said:
Still waiting for Jedisushi's addy. I had deleted the old message he sent last year. I guess I'll give it today, then send it on to the next rider, then Jedi can catch up when he comes back on the board if thats cool with you guys.

It sure wouldn't have very far to go if you skip right to me!

Chewi said:
sounds good... if he isnt on by tonight then just go to the next person and we can squeeze him in later

Round 2...

1.tylerdodd25_92
2.nate6279
3. Chewi
4.jedisushi06
5.joemomma
6.MegaSpokaneMan
7.Smitty
8.usmc pm me for the address
9.kcallais
10. bhut camp
12.fiogga
13. detroitgirl77

14.RPM55
15.Sr. Beaver
16.scratchzilla
16.Habanero Fellow
17.bricke
18.Kramer Chids
19.KevinH
20.jsschrstrcks
21.PepTalk
22.AZJ
23.JJJessee
24. chef c
25. Scarlet Fire
26. silva83tj
27. grimmpepper

30.tylerdodd25_92

sorry you just don't have any rep around here and we are supposed to trust some random stranger with a box full of seeds that are worth ??? not saying you would steal it or anything but just get to know some people do some seed trades and establish a reputation on the forum trains are always running so you wont miss out.

Tyler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back