• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

movies The new fast & the furious movie?

Who think they should have gave the movie a rest and bury the movie after Tokyo Drift?

By the way I loved Tokyo Drift. That's the movie out of the 3? I liked liked.

Tokyo drift was pretty cheesy, but it was cool to see Japan. Haven't seen enough previews of the new one, but I think Vin Diesel made the franchise famous and he will be the best bet on getting a resurgence in it's popularity

FiveSix said:
Tokyo drift was pretty cheesy, but it was cool to see Japan. Haven't seen enough previews of the new one, but I think Vin Diesel made the franchise famous and he will be the best bet on getting a resurgence in it's popularity
Maybe, But have you seen the special features and easter eggs for Tokyo drift?

They actually filmed it in New York City "Plays the pcante sauce theme song"

FiveSix said:
no I saw it once in the theater. But i may rent it again just to look at the Japanese girls :woohoo:
I have the dvd just for that reason :)

By the way I do like the song they played when they showing Shawn dude his new evo.

The first one was awesome. I truely enjoyed watching it the first time, when it just came out. the other two sucked balls. they better make the new one great or join some kind of suicide pack...

Too bad they had to speed up the footage to make the cars in the first one go fast.....that movie single handedly made my life a living hell for about 4 years because of all the douchebags who own base model honda civics who suddenly assumed their car is faster than a top fuel dragster. On the flip side, it's about time they show a Grand National doing it's thing in those movies.

Sickmont said:
Too bad they had to speed up the footage to make the cars in the first one go fast.....that movie single handedly made my life a living hell for about 4 years because of all the douchebags who own base model honda civics who suddenly assumed their car is faster than a top fuel dragster. On the flip side, it's about time they show a Grand National doing it's thing in those movies.
Hey Sick, Which one was the grand national?

Sickmont said:
that movie single handedly made my life a living hell for about 4 years because of all the douchebags who own base model honda civics who suddenly assumed their car is faster than a top fuel dragster.
W...wait... it's not? :shocked:

PhatManDerek said:
Hey Sick, Which one was the grand national?

The black car they show in the trailers going underneath the exploding tanker truck......from what i've heard they did that car some justice by showing what the old turbo buicks can do

Omri said:
Ah, don't worry... never had a 67' GTO, but I would've worshiped her if I did.
You and me both, Thats a fing mopar car to the max.

Yeah I said max, Only words that actually fit how I feel about a gto. Specially the GTO JUDGE.

PhatManDerek said:
You and me both, Thats a fing mopar car to the max.

Yeah I said max, Only words that actually fit how I feel about a gto. Specially the GTO JUDGE.
mmm... Phuck The Judge! 67's are WAY better.

Back