• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

The BUM is back for 2016

Hello Ladies and Germs it's good to be back.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to the following members who helped make this years grow possible, Sorry if I left anyone off

Fiogga
Scorched
Moruga welder
Romy6
GM
Silver surfer
Pic1
wayright
ignite
prodigal son
winland
jcw10tc
TC1010
chiltepin
Kingdenniz
Bluesman
smileyguy697
stc3248
mojo peppers
mpicante
Jamison
GIP
semillias
SL

They was cool plants and pods but I really didn't care for the taste. I'm not growing them this year but I ever did again it would probably be for a ornamental aspect

D3monic said:
They was cool plants and pods but I really didn't care for the taste. I'm not growing them this year but I ever did again it would probably be for a ornamental aspect
I'm on a hunt for stripes..lol I'm really just growing them for ornamental purpose and which ever is most purple I'll use in a couple crosses like last year. A bunch of my neighbors asked if they could buy a few purple plants for their flowerbeds this year. I had a Maui purple plant in a pot at the end of my driveway last season and everyone that walked by went crazy for it. So this year it's pink tiger and sbs purple ornamental getting spread around the hood.

The pink tiger I used last season for crosses was so purple it was almost black, absolutely beautiful plant.

Mine was purple and cream but no stripes. My favorite dark foliage plant from last year was fidalga roxa. This year I'm trying mata frade (spelling)

Pimenta da Neyde is definitely dark foliage as well.  It gets pretty big too.  As for the peppers, they were okay.  Pretty earthy.  Not good for much imo except filler in a sauce and making cool looking crosses.

No stripes on it, but the PdN x Bhut cross has stripes on the good phenotype as well as black foliage.

Dinner tonight. Broiled halibut with swiss chard and sprouted white beans  :cheers:
20160109_183113.jpg

Back