• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

The biggest seed offer of 2009!

I have wild collected seeds of the biggest tree on the planet, the giant Redwood tree. These are from Northern California Redwood forests. I have not tested the seeds for viability, nor do I know of the best way to grow them. The first 5 packs are on me(Anywhere in the world), all after those would be for a SASE.

I'll take one, just for sport.
Put one pack aside please and I'll PM ya my address later this day (I'm outside typing with my phone..). :)

What ya want in return? chiles? anything local?

I'm not looking for anything in return. However, like many people on this forum, I'm a seed whore. I'll PM my trade list to you when I get home this evening, and if anything appeals to you, I'd be happy to set up a trade for chili or tomato seeds.

Tree seeds are a little trickier right? I think you have to put them in the refrigerator for a few months or something like that?

Josh said:
Tree seeds are a little trickier right? I think you have to put them in the refrigerator for a few months or something like that?
Sequoia seeds don't need to be cold treated like cherries and such. if it is the Giant Redwood (Sequoiadendron giganteum), should germinate quite easily. easier than some chiles, actually.

Whores! all whores. very interesting Brad
This Must Be In Fort Bragg:)
seed3.jpg

Omri said:
Sequoia seeds don't need to be cold treated like cherries and such. if it is the Giant Redwood (Sequoiadendron giganteum), should germinate quite easily. easier than some chiles, actually.

Oh wow. Very cool.

Do you still have some? Would like to naturalize a few at Lake Constance. My grandkids will be retired before decent trees will have grown though...

Back