• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Thank you

Some of you know my situation, if you don't I won't bore you with the details. Thank you for helping me to learn and laugh. My recovery seems slow at times but the people on this site have made it a little better.

Thank YOU Pi!
I have come know you a bit, and love it when I see your "new" avatar, somewhere.
You always make me laugh in your own unique way. Your situation has nothing to do with that.
You are who you are and that's the Pi I know and adore.
Your recovery might take a while, even a long time, but let me tell you, what an inspiration you are!
No one can say what they would do, in your situation, but you are doing the best you can... With grace. WOW,
Thanks for making THP fun, funny, and even a little dirty...

xoxoxo

Pi - YOU are loved!

X2!

Don't know all the details, but then don't need to to know that I'm happy to help. :cheers:

And as others have said, it's a 2-way street - you always play with me in the fun topics & I've really enjoyed the interactions. So really no thanks are necessary. :woohoo:

Back