• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Thank you

I would like to just take the time to thank the good people of this forum for all the help and good feelings I've enjoyed since becoming a member. Orangehero, Mister_Al, Josh, and too many others to mention for all the seed help and trades that has opened me up to so many of the little hot nuggets that I love today. Thank you. Texas Blues, JayT, Paulky and once again, too many others to name for always giving me a new way to prepare something and have it not taste like the ass-end of hardtimes. Much appreciation. New friends like Born2BurnShow, Robbyjoe and the rest of the crew for the support, help and for giving me a slice of home I was beginning to think I'd never have again. I am endebted gentlemen. Last but certainly not least, the folks that were among the first to offer a welcome when I joined this club. RDS, chillilover, beandip and of course Patrick for all the priceless advice, conversation and acceptance into the THP family. Bless you all.

I would continue to post all the people that have been so great on here, but I'd be here all night and you would get tired of me yacking (if you haven't already :) ) pretty quickly. I'll just end by saying......you all have become a much needed part of what I consider my good life and I love every one of ya. L8R all.

You're absoutely right about this place, folks have been so good helping out a beginner and just a good time to be had.:dance: :dance: :dance:

Back