misc Thank you Mr Shotz

Old mr Quadshotz was able to snag some pics from the you tube video which are going to be in my spring flyer, is this legal ???????
newrepflyercopy.jpg

Looks great....In regards to legality, I would think you would have to have the approve from the network that runs the Today show??? And not sure if they would ask for royalities as you are using their show to promote your product in the flyer...

Kewl!

Glad I coudl help out bro. I knew that snap of Lester getting some Dorfin' would be Gold.. ;)

Plus, I fig if ya carry around the .MP4 I gave ya on yer phone/ipod, etc..it'd be of good advert use too eh?

Legalities..IDK, easiest to contact them and ask if using their footage of your product is ok for promotional use...I'd imagine it is as it's publically available on their website (where I got it from) and anyone could take it.

It would be copywritten to NBC as it's on that webz, but as the guy who's product is being featured....who knows, perhaps they have original video/images they'd rather you use?

Makes no marketing sense to have a promotion of your product that you couldn't use, eh?

Thx!

QS

Hey I emailed you after Neil did his vid to ask about shipping to Canada and never got a response. Your can make your flyer amazing but if you don't return emails you can't sell many can you?

chillilover said:
Hey I emailed you after Neil did his vid to ask about shipping to Canada and never got a response. Your can make your flyer amazing but if you don't return emails you can't sell many can you?

I saw that in the comments of neils video, will pm you with correct emails address, The bmorenutz address got screwed up with a dash. I never got the email.

Back