• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

scovilles Tezpur pepper over 2 000 000 Scoville !!!

The Chile Pepper Institute of New Mexico State University has reported over a new pepper with over 2 000 000 Scoville ... This variety is a relative of the ‘Tezpur’ pepper.

TEZPUR

habman said:
The Chile Pepper Institute of New Mexico State University has reported over a new pepper with over 2 000 000 Scoville ... This variety is a relative of the ‘Tezpur’ pepper.

Sadly all evidence of this pepper was destroyed by a horde of ravening chileheads snatching the pods and shrieking "More heat, more heat!!"

In an unrelated story, there has been a series of mysterious explosions in regional sewer systems.

In further news, the CDC reports a huge surge in proctologist visits from patients suffering 3rd degree burns to the anus and lower intestines.

Pam said:
Sadly all evidence of this pepper was destroyed by a horde of ravening chileheads snatching the pods and shrieking "More heat, more heat!!"

In an unrelated story, there has been a series of mysterious explosions in regional sewer systems.

In further news, the CDC reports a huge surge in proctologist visits from patients suffering 3rd degree burns to the anus and lower intestines.
In further news, the illusive Imaguitargod was recently photographed with Bigfoot eating this pepper. Bigfoot eventually got pissed at Imaguitargod for hording all the milk during the eating frenzy.

imaguitargod said:
In further news, the illusive Imaguitargod was recently photographed with Bigfoot eating this pepper. Bigfoot eventually got pissed at Imaguitargod for hording all the milk during the eating frenzy.

BTW IGD milk comes from COWS!!!!:hell:

imaguitargod said:

And that, boys and girls, is why Bigfoot is almost extinct.

habman said:
BTW IGD milk comes from COWS!!!!:hell:
That's why I was hording it. I didn't want Bigfoot to drink it. :lol:

Pam said:
Then where do little bundles of Bigfoot joy come from?
If you get them wet they spawn from his back just like in Gremlins. That's why they stink so bad, they never can take a bath.

Pam said:
Someone remind imaguitargod that it's April Fool's Day.
I know it's April Fool's day :hell: :lol:

It's actually my Roomate/Good Friend Dave Reed's birthday today as well...which really sucks for him being born today. His mother induced labor on this day, on purpose...bummer.

Back