• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Take Your Best Guess Contest 2 Jars of Gold

1125 for March 23[sup]rd[/sup]

420 for March 22[sup]nd[/sup]

579 for March 21[sup]st[/sup]

901 for March 20[sup]th[/sup]

350 for March 19[sup]th[/sup]

figured I help ya out. Good luck to everyone and thank you Spicy Chicken

OK so it's 8:15 AM and I stepped out to the garage to get some packing boxes for the winners goodies!​
.​
I was thinking a little cool but sunshine and changing the oil in the tiller today, mother nature decided different.​
But that's not the worse part!

WTH....... I'm standing in the garage looking out,............... I'm iiiinnnn the empty garage looking out. Dua.:doh:

Your last guess can include how intelligent that was, you first clue, right mouse click on the pic a hit properties it's hidden in the address.!!:banghead:
.​
Enjoy the warm sunshine if you have it, and best of luck you you all! and have a laugh on my account​
:oops: :rofl: :mope:

Stupid.jpg

Did it go from 70's there to snow in 4 days like it is about to here? I just hope you didn't have any of your babies outside yet, then we would really have a picture to call stupid. ;)

Anyways, last guess will be 670.

789!

last guess

seven hundred seven

thanks spicy for the fun and games

on the pickup truck
i think you will find that ford truck is a real good vehicle
it is likely to be alright even though you done got some snow on it :rofl:
it turns out they are kinda waterproof too
in case it warms up and rains :eek:

good growing

OK so it's 8:15 AM and I stepped out to the garage to get some packing boxes for the winners goodies!​
.​
I was thinking a little cool but sunshine and changing the oil in the tiller today, mother nature decided different.​
But that's not the worse part!

WTH....... I'm standing in the garage looking out,............... I'm iiiinnnn the empty garage looking out. Dua.:doh:

Your last guess can include how intelligent that was, you first clue, right mouse click on the pic a hit properties it's hidden in the address.!!:banghead:
.​
Enjoy the warm sunshine if you have it, and best of luck you you all! and have a laugh on my account​
:oops: :rofl: :mope:

Stupid.jpg

Baahhhaahha! better you than me SC! :)

Back