• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Stuffed Jalapenoes

I experimented Christmas eve and made these

Stuffed Jalapenoes:
Red jalapenoes that have been stemmed and sliced in 1/2. Add some 'hot' salsa, diced bacon, chopped hot salami, fresh chopped cayenne chilli and grated cheddar cheese. Place under a hot grill until the cheese goes a caramel colour.

Take them out and eat them :dance: they were delicious, not much heat though.

IMG_5272.JPG

IMG_5273.JPG

IMG_5274.JPG

IMG_5275.JPG

Mmm. Looks good. I make something very similar except I put finely chopped habaneros and some cream cheese in the stuffing too. It's one of my favorite snacks to make.

looks yummy LV,
the other day I chopped the tops of a few green Jalapenoes and stuffed them with some chopped prawns :drooling:
and then put them under the grill, they were alright too

Ok, Yum! I did some to take over to my mums for Christmas and they were pretty good and then my sister gives me some Naga hot sauce, mind you just as a decoration for her present to me. Mum asked me to make some sauce to go with some boiled shrimp and I did the traditional coctail sauce and then one with the Naga sauce me sis gave me and damn if that one didn't disappear first! Well, what do you expecet of a family of Texans!

Here is my version.
Stuffed with cheddar cheese and wrapped to bacon.
Ready for grill... Yummy!!

Jalapenos and Nattalys (C. Annuum)

156vlkw.jpg

This stuff is nothing but heaven, but needs to get moved over to the old popper thread. They're tons of delish poppers there

Back