• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

student gets detention for giving ghost pepper to classmates

It's the NY Post and teachers from an American school... Did you expect an intelligent article or reaction from the teachers? Puffed up dribble to instill fear and make a juicier article and a reason for teachers to cause drama over nothing.

F*ck our pathetic Nanny State!
Why can't our society accept the simple fact that risk is the unavoidable price of life?  (And occasional pain is the currency with which we pay.) 

I'm just SURE those f-ing useless school bureaucrats are writing up an anti-hot-pepper rule as we speak.  :evil:

Geonerd said:
F*ck our pathetic Nanny State!
Why can't our society accept the simple fact that risk is the unavoidable price of life?  (And occasional pain is the currency with which we pay.) 

I'm just SURE those f-ing useless school bureaucrats are writing up an anti-hot-pepper rule as we speak.  :evil:

And you can bet they are touching themselves in the process! Nothing gets those people off more than needless drama.

TrueNorthReptiles said:
It's the NY Post and teachers from an American school... Did you expect an intelligent article or reaction from the teachers? Puffed up dribble to instill fear and make a juicier article and a reason for teachers to cause drama over nothing.
I just thought it was an amusing headline, that's all. 

sicman said:
Where can I get some lsd?

Good luck. I haven't messed with the stuff in 20 years, but even back then it was a lot of strychnine, with good pure stuff being once in a blue moon find. I can't imagine how much the stuff has been polluted by now.

As a disclaimer, I just don't think there's any way I could enjoy that these days... I'd feel too guilty and paranoid to be able to let it go. Bad trip, for sure.

As far as the nanny state, we live in a country that has become so pussified that the Boy Scouts banned water gun fights because they're "unkind"... "kind people don't point guns of any kind at each other", they say. They can still have water balloon fights, but they can't cal them grenades and they can't be any bigger than a ping pong ball.

We have to ask ourselves if this is the society we really want. Imagine what happens when these pansies succeed at indoctrinating everyone, then there's nobody left with the guts, balls, glory, honor, character, call it what you will... to join the military. Goodbye America.

Phil said:

Good luck. I haven't messed with the stuff in 20 years, but even back then it was a lot of strychnine, with good pure stuff being once in a blue moon find. I can't imagine how much the stuff has been polluted by now.

As a disclaimer, I just don't think there's any way I could enjoy that these days... I'd feel too guilty and paranoid to be able to let it go. Bad trip, for sure.

As far as the nanny state, we live in a country that has become so pussified that the Boy Scouts banned water gun fights because they're "unkind"... "kind people don't point guns of any kind at each other", they say. They can still have water balloon fights, but they can't cal them grenades and they can't be any bigger than a ping pong ball.

We have to ask ourselves if this is the society we really want. Imagine what happens when these pansies succeed at indoctrinating everyone, then there's nobody left with the guts, balls, glory, honor, character, call it what you will... to join the military. Goodbye America.
I was a Boy Scout and we did tons of non pussified activities and never had any water gun fights....mainly because none of us had water guns at boyscouts we were too busy running through the woods building shelters, fishing, starting primitive fires, tying knots, mountain climbing, camping, canoeing, trapping, winter survival, etc...... so I wouldn't worry too much about our countries down fall from the BSA not having water gun fights :) come to think about it.....man I really miss being a boyscout

Worse case scenario there is all the THP chilli heads that can stand (with canes for some) up for the ol' stars n' stripes :cheers:

Phil said:

Yeah, I think I would get too paranoid as well. If I were going to do any hallucinogens at this point it would just be a couple of mushroom caps. Not as intense and certainly not as long.

Phil said:

you mean like a whole hit of 4 way  ?    talk about laugh !   :onfire:

cruzzfish said:
I've seen people laugh all right. Well, ok. Not the guy who ate it, but people did laugh quite a bit.
your right there ! couldn't help from laughing when a buddy at work ate one of my o.w. red bbg7 pod  , thought he was dieting ! dancing in circles holding his chest all squint eyed . them went outside and puked ! kinda felt bad for him , nah told him it was  :hot:

Phil said:

It's in the military as well. My son can't cuss at recruits, can't touch them, can't take food off their plate, etc etc.
Thanks to the "Concerned Mother's of America" our military is creating mama's boys in the battlefield. It's pathetic. :(

Back