wanted starting out, looking for some peppers

I'm somewhat new to pepper growing, and looking for these seeds

Trinidad Moruga Scorpion
Lemon drop
Any habenero

And any peppers good in flavor.

The closest seeds i can get are storebought habeneros (orange). Anyone willing to help me out? looking for at least 15 seeds of each.

Also requesting these for a test recipe for Sprite hotsauce.

I can hook you up with some Lemon Drop and a couple different types of Habs. PM your mailing info if interested.

Use the search function for "Aji Joe Seed Sale". Joe is a long-term regular here with a spotless reputation. Currently, he has a "buy 5 types, get one free" offer. His prices are the lowest I have found anywhere. Seed quality is as good as anyone's. His shipping is as cheap as it gets and his selection is better than most seed sellers.

ms1476 said:
Use the search function for "Aji Joe Seed Sale". Joe is a long-term regular here with a spotless reputation. Currently, he has a "buy 5 types, get one free" offer. His prices are the lowest I have found anywhere. Seed quality is as good as anyone's. His shipping is as cheap as it gets and his selection is better than most seed sellers.

+1 

Joe is one of THP's best resources for seeds.  $5 + shipping for 6 types of seed and excellent customer service just can't be beat.  

Hey man if you want to try some peppers with great flavor and are relatively easy to grow and prolific, try the Santa Fe Grande and Fatali.

zantrax said:
Hey man if you want to try some peppers with great flavor and are relatively easy to grow and prolific, try the Santa Fe Grande and Fatali.
whats the heat on them? im kinda looking for some that blend with other flavors.

The fatali is pretty hot 125,000–400,000 bu it has a great flavour, the santa fe grande is a little hotter than a jalapeno with a great taste also, and they are great for stuffing.

Also the bishops crown is a good one to grow. 

What are you intending to make with your peppers? Do you like to eat them whole or are you looking to make a sauce, jelly, dry powder etc?

Your pack is in the mail today.
There are TSM and TSM Chocolate seeds in the mix, as well as Reapers, various 7 Pots, and a couple Habenero types.

Quite a lot of seeds.

Grow some out, and save seeds from the ones you like.

(TSM= Trinidad Scorpion Moruga)

For the Aji's?

Aji Joe is "da man". :dance:

Back