• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

solo habanero eating contest

I gave it my all but it was an epic falure.:oops: My next video I'm eating a Douglah!

heres the youtube link if you care to check it out:

Well done I say LNF! 7 habs still earns your Chilehead Man Card. Good vid and cool tunes. If you should ever go for ten, although you said you would not, don't eat on an empty stomach and drink the milk before you eat the habs. (don't tell anyone I said to do that). We'll have to get you going in the popper thread.

I did not watch the vid yet but if you even tried to eat a hab you have my respect. I tried to buy habs today at the local farm market, you know what he told me? "No we don't carry habs, they are too dangerous" no shit... wanker.

thanks guys! thats crazy Nova! Those are as hot as they get in stores here, I'm trying to taste all of the super hots.

Dude, sitting down and eating a handful of habaneros is not a fail in most books. Most folks look at one and run away.

patrick said:
Dude, sitting down and eating a handful of habaneros is not a fail in most books. Most folks look at one and run away.

amen!!!

You have most peeps respect for eating 1, let alone attempting at eating a bunch!

haha yeah no doubt. I have always used hot sauces, for some reason it never accured to start using fresh peppers untill recently. Now have all winter to learn enough to start a garden in the spring time. Niel at the Hippyseedcompany sent me this way.

Back