• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

greenhouse So I forgot some chillies in the corner of my tiny greenhouse...

I would put them right back in the environment they seem to have adapted to and love.
Those would be their official spot. :lol:

georgej said:
wow! just goes to show you can grow healthy plants without needing to use 5 gallon pots!
Last year i grow hab's in 18 ,10, 7 litter pots, same resaults...

This year, i transplant seedlings straight to 10L pots for good

Justaguy said:
I would put them right back in the environment they seem to have adapted to and love.
Those would be their official spot. :lol:

yup, that's exactly what i did. i have enough plants and these will be left as experimental. i should've kept more attention on them and written the whole thing down from start to finish. everyone says this is a first, i don't know, didn't think it was that much of a big deal. 
i do have a few non up-planted seedlings of different varieties and species, and i have placed them in the same conditions as these to see what they will do. 

@Dani, my biggest pot is 12l, most are in 10l and a good number even in 3l. i ran out of pots and mix, will probably up-pot the ones in the smallest pots soon. though if they would follow the growth rate of these in the pictures, they'd get 5 m high in 3l pots  :rofl:  but i kinda doubt that's possible.

Back